- Increase Mine Production
- Improve Cycle Times
- Increase Machine Availability
Dragline Electric Drive Upgrades
- Eliminate obsolete electronics with supportable state of the art controls
- Optimize swing control with Nidec-Avtron’s dragline-specific control algorithms reducing gear wear
- Allow your mine to maintain dragline drives in-house, thereby reducing costs
- Adds remote diagnostic capability to aid your mine with faster troubleshooting
- Over 200 Avtron drives installed on draglines worldwide
- Experienced Nidec-Avtron Engineering and Field Service staff provides a deep bench of support to your mine
- Move more material!
Avtron Drive Upgrade Kits are available for the following models:
Bucyrus-Erie – BE 680W, BE 1260W, BE 1370W, BE 570W, BE 2550W, BE 2570W, BE 1570W,
Ransomes & Rapier W2000
Marion - 8750M, 8200M, 8050M, 7820M, 7400M, 195M
P&H / Page - P757, P752, P740, P732, P&H2355
Avtron MineView Diagnostic System
- Quickly identifies machine underutilization
- Provides long term storage of data on board your dragline with remote access by mine maintenance or Nidec-Avtron personnel simultaneously – more eyes, faster solution
- Built-in X-Y plotter provides optimum machine duty cycles reducing wear and tear and maximizing production
Contact us for a free onsite upgrade survey or to discuss your dragline project.
Click below to find out more!