- Increase Mine Production
- Improve Cycle Times
- Increase Machine Availability
Shovel Electric Drive Upgrades
- Eliminate obsolete electronics with supportable state of the art controls
- Allows your mine to maintain shovel drives in-house, thereby reducing costs
- Adds remote diagnostic capability to aid your mine with faster troubleshooting
- Over 350 Avtron drives installed on electric shovels worldwide
- Experienced Nidec-Avtron Engineering and Field Service staff provides a deep bench of support to your mine
- Reduce RPC failures and lower maintenance costs
- Move more material!
Avtron Drive Upgrade Kits are available for the following models:
P&H 4100XPB, P&H 4100TS, P&H 4100BOSS, P&H 4100A, P&H 4100, P&H 2800XPB, P&H 2800XPA, P&H 2800XP, P&H 2800, P&H 2300XPB, P&H 2300XPA, P&H 2300XP, P&H 2300, P&H 2100BLE
Bucyrus-Erie BE 395B, BE 295B, BE 280B, BE 195B
Marion 351M, 301M, 204M, 201M, 191M, 182M
Nidec-Avtron RPC (Reactive Power Compensator) and Diverter Upgrade Kits
Avtron MineView Diagnostic System
- Quickly identifies machine underutilization
- Provides long term storage of data on board shovel with remote access by mine maintenance or Nidec-Avtron personnel simultaneously – more eyes, faster solution
- Built-in X-Y plotter provides optimum machine duty cycles reducing wear and tear and maximizing production
Contact us for a free onsite upgrade survey or to discuss your shovel project.
Click below to find out more!