On-site training is convenient, cost-effective, and has become more popular in recent years. All classes are available on-site.
In many cases it is more economical and convenient to bring the training to your plant location. We bring the entire course to your location: Training Units, Laptops, Software, Manuals, etc.
Flexible scheduling. It is common for us to tailor the training to your personnel's normal start times, break times, and stop times, making it easier and more convenient for the people attending.
Each schedule is customized to meet your needs. Training can be held in back to back sessions scheduling straight through the weekends if desired, or split between two or more weeks.
More cost effective training!
The cost of travel and lodging for employees attending distant training is eliminated. In many cases, the training costs are offset and even pay for themselves through increased productivity.
Courses are more specific to your equipment.
By training on-site, the course can be customized to include information on your specific system. Field trips to observe your actual equipment will add meaning to the course material. Students gain by getting answers to questions about your actual equipment.
System Specific Training.
System specific training is available as an option on all on-site classes. We will work with you to identify training requirements and develop a system specific training class that will meet your needs.
Why not get started today? Contact our Training Manager to secure the on-site dates you prefer.
Option A: Facility Property
Training can be held on your facility property. All that is required is a secure classroom with tables and chairs, a projector screen, or white board, and electrical outlets.
Option B: At Near-by Hotel with Meeting Room
In some cases customers prefer to hold training at a hotel near their plant. This frees them from providing a classroom on-site and reduces the chances that students will be removed from training.
If there is an option you prefer, let us know, we will make all of the arrangements.
This method of delivering valuable training information provides benefits to customers, saving money in travel and living expenses, while making attendance convenient.
Regional training sessions are organized in a centralized location, typically held in a hotel conference room. The instructor, equipment, and handout materials give Nidec-Avtron equipment users a focused instructional environment for effective learning. Most courses listed here are available through the Regional Training program.
Class size is limited. Register Early! EMAT is a:
- 4-Day Class
- 75% Hands-on Training
- Start-up Techniques
- ADD-32™ Drive Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Software Block Functionality
- ADDAPT™ Programming Software Operation - WINDOWS™ Environment
- Training Units, Manuals, Laptops provided for use in class
- Student to Instructor Ratio of 8:1 or less
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch included
- Special Hotel Rates for Attendees requiring Overnight Accommodations
Regional Training Scheduled for 2016 in the following areas:
- When: March 8-11 - Where: Tucson, AZ
- When: April 12-15 - Where: Houston, TX
- When: May 10-13 - Where: Rapid City, SD
- When: June 7-10 - Where: Reno, NV
- When: June 21-24 - Where: Orlando, FL
- When: August 2-5 - Where: Niagra Falls, NY
- When: September 13-16 - Where: Pittsburg, PA
- When: October 3-6 - Where: Carlisle, PA
- When: November 1-4 - Where: San Antonio, TX
- When: December 6-9 - Where: Prince George BC, Canada
All classes subject to minimum registration. Sign up today!